Dear diary ()
I don’t have a social life and I have chronic Mum-guilt!
My life has always been that of a single Mum, so there has never really been a lot of time for other relationships anyway.
I don’t feel sad about that though.
My little kids haven’t had any regular visits with their dad for most of their lives, so I’m never alone.
I do grieve the fact that I simply can’t do all of the trips away with my kids, giving them tons of experiences and adventures like you might have if you had two incomes between you though.
I’ve been blessed beyond measure to have achieved several international travel seminars, but my kids don’t get to go to those, so the experiences are great, but I still feel sad that I can’t give my kids more.
Single mum guilt is the most debilitating guilt you could feel. It’s the kind of guilt that torments you with the fact that you never feel like you’re enough.
And who do I want to be?
* Someone who doesn’t have cleaning panic disorder (needs the house spotless if ANYONE is dropping in!) and therefore, becomes more sociable!
* Someone who people feel accepted by because I accept myself
* Someone who knows how to celebrate their wins and feels worthy of every win
* Someone who moves to the beat of their own drum, not by societies expectations
* Someone who completely abandons their own plans for God’s plans
* Someone with no fear of the future
Wow! Just 2 hours to myself today & I’ve already reimagined my whole life!
Now, to get started, and I think I’ll start with ditching my own expectations of myself.
** If any of this post has resonated with you at all, please feel free to share it on your own socials, by clicking on the icon/s below **